maandag 27 februari 2012

A road-trip with a 1957 Volkswagen Beetle

A road-trip with a 1957 Volkswagen Beetle

The Volkswagen Beetle is one of the coolest vehicles I've ever seen. My attention was dragged down by the beauty of it own design, when I saw the car for first time. I got the opportunity to drive this car. Together with friend Peter we drove down the dusty road a ways until we found a nice hotel to stay. What a great day it was. sunshine, Beetle and pleasant company - what more can a girl want!!

My dad had only one cassette in the car, with music from Andy Williams. It bored me a little, to be honest it was total crap. My dad is a car collector, and I hope I will inherited his complete car collection. His favorites from among the cars he's already owned are the open touring 1957 Volkswagen Beetle and a 1977 Volkswagen Golf GTI. The black GTI is a four speed and the Beetle is an automatics so you can imagine the fight to find any of these rare models. We have tried to include objects that give a glimpse of his life as a whole and I think it will interest for all car enthusiast alike.

Many people would love the opportunity to drive a Volkswagen Beetle but not everybody can afford to go out and buy a classic Volkswagen Beetle. It doesn't seem to get around particularly fast but it's still surpassing! We are now taking bookings on this classic vehicle. Are there any recalls on Volkswagen Beetle Achieves? I try to find other listings like the 1977 Volkswagen Beetle Owner's Manual by searching the Internet for Manuals for Sale.

Geen opmerkingen: